The Free PHP Games FrameworkWelcome to the website of the Free PHP Games Framework.
This project is hosted by Sourceforge.
The latest version is framework-0.0.1.
- The first release, all functions that are included right now ;-)
DocumentationHere are the functions:
- string register(string username, string password)
This function will register that person with those credentials. It will return "correct" on success, and the error on failure.
- boolean login(string username, string password)
This function will check if the username and password match. Returns TRUE on success and FALSE on failure.
- integer getscore(string username)
This function will return the score of the specified username, or FALSE on failure.
- boolean setscore(string username, string score)
This function will set the score to the specified amount. This will NOT increment it, it will replace it.
This function will return an array with objects. You can use the returned array like this:
$array->name will contain the name of the person with the highest score.
$array->score will contain the score of the person with the second highest score.